Model H2

Model H2

Monday, June 10, 2013

     Well, this weekend I will be teaching another amp class at Galloup Guitars in Big Rapids, June 15 & 16. Always great students and some really fine amps!
      Lately I have just been building custom ordered amps, but a few project amps have come along. I'll have them at the next guitar show. I have come across a lot of good amp builders lately. I used to be the only one at guitar shows, but now as many as 7 can be a a sihgle show. All very impressive. Definatily has narrowed my field of vision, But I'm hooked on solder! Give me a call, I need to build another amp

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks again Tom. learned a lot at your Galloup amp seminar and love my new custom amp.

    Bruce Edwards
    Southgate MI
    www.soulandsong.com

    ReplyDelete